biblereflections

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Acts 20: 32

AND NOW I COMMEND YOU TO GOD AND TO THE WORD OF HIS GRACE,
WHO IS ABLE TO BUILD UP AND TO GIVE THE INHERITANCE
AMONG ALL THE SANCTIFIED.
Acts 20:32

My dear friend,
For a couple of months I have shared my walk with God. As God would speak to me through His word I have printed some of it down in this blog. Now it is time for you to continue on your own.
I have shared freely and openly about what God was teaching me, about how He was dealing with my heart, just to show you that it is possible for one to draw near God.
I have not attempted to be "the wise one" and "the one with all the answers", no that was not and is not my intention at all. In fact many lessons are not even finished! they are just starting to unfold! But They are there in your own Bible, and you have the same God...so if you take your time with God, you will be able to continue on and to finish the lessons...lessons on unity, on love, on God's idea of what a man or a woman are etc. etc.
No my intention was not to be THE source of your revelation...
My intention is to tear the myth that the Bible is only for a couple of people, for the wise, for the intelectuals, for the religious....it is not. A Bible in one's own (modern) language is a fountain of fresh water to all who aproach it with a thirsty and humble heart.

I have taught you the most important lesson of all:
READ YOUR BIBLE!

Now you are on your own, it is time you walk your own path.
You have a different story to write than mine.
You have a different life to live for God.

You have your Bible.
You have access to God through the cross of Jesuschrist.
Now go.
Go my friend and search God's heart through His divine word.

Make it your goal not to let go.
Fight for your time with God as one fight's for ones own life.
Do not give up, just because it is not simple.
Do not give up because you discover that God is not like Santa Clause
Do not give up when you find words like "carry your cross"
DO NOT GIVE UP.

Push on, push for more of God. God is life, real life.

May He continue to smile upon you.
May He take you by your hand and lead you down the path of your own life.
In His love,... which continues to amaze me.
Beatriz Gasca