biblereflections

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Psalm 67:1-3

MAY GOD HAVE PITY ON US AND BLESS US;
MAY HE LET HIS FACE SHINE UPON US.
SO MAY YOUR WAY BE KNOWN UPON EARTH;
AMONG ALL NATIONS YOUR SALVATION.
MAY THE PEOPLES PRAISE YOU, O GOD;
MAY ALL THE PEOPLES PRAISE YOU!
Psalm 67:1-3

I continue to lean on my sword. I must not have bandaged myself well enough because I am bleeding profusedly. I have no strength to do anything about it, but in a way I figure it is okey, it seems to me the poison is flowing out along with the blood.
My breathing is still slow and hard. I do not even have tears in my face. I am not aware of any pain...except for the pain of my soul.
So many people lost. So many hurt. So many in prisons. So many...due to the envy in the hearts of the leaders.
My head is heavy and oppressed, but I manage to pray:
Father God,
If you would shine upon your leaders,
If you would make your ways known to them...
then so much would flow...and the nations would know you...
and we would all praise you...

Tears finally begin to flow, I continue to pray:
Father of Glory,
Have thou mercy of us all!!!
I do not seek their distruction, for I love them Lord.
They are my kin, they are my blood.
Oh, but Lord...could you please open their eyes?
Could you please soften their hearts?
Could you please take envy away?
Can you make them understand that prophets are simply dust and nothing more?( like them)

As tears flow the poison moves out, I continue to lean on my sword. I continue to pray for my friends, the leaders of the church.
Clearness of thougth begins to come back again.
Hope arises in my veins as I can hear the sound of the hoofs of my Lord's horse coming my way.
The perfume of His presence reaches my lungs and I can take a deep breath once more.

"LET HOPE ARISE!" He shouts out loud, His voice ringing through the air.
I take another deep breath.
I am safe, I continue to cry and continue to feel the pain of my soul, but He has commanded Hope to arise...It will be so. It will be so.
The church leaders will consider envy a sin, they will turn their back on it...

LET HOPE ARISE!

The nations will know the Lord.

LET HOPE ARISE!